eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Sunday, August 24, 2003

ahh...smell of success...

OH MY GAWD!!!!! finally...after 1-and-a-half years, and 4 previously failed blogs(i didnt know how to edit them then!), i have finally attained a blogspot i can call my own!!..well, hope it would be more successful than my webbie. i kinda abandoned my webbie, coz it took up too much time. hehehe. great. erm..now all i need is a tag board..how do i get tt?? oh well. im fine without one as well. dont think anyone wld leave me msgs anywaY. hah. so sad. oh well...now i must go figure out how 2 make all the links. yes yes...i'm an html idiot. and a blog idiot, and a computer idiot. okok. urgh. just preferred writing in my book, rather than typing. but i always seem 2 misplace my diary, in trying to hide it(get the irony?), that i thought, maybe a blog would suffice. it would neva get lost, unless super computers reigned this world, and humans were to be banished to the most primitive, no-internet-connection at all desolate place. ahahahha. im mad.wow. think i should divide my entry into paragraphs. so darn long it looks. but who bothers to read them? even if i said that i want lee kuan yew to be my sugar daddy, dont think any would notice in this muddle of words. okok. my mistake. i think i just brought you, the reader, to my attention, through that erroneous statement on lee kuan yew. ehehehe. oops...my mistake. ok...need to do some spring cleaning in my mind, clear out all the dusty corners, that used to be filled with IT knowledge, just a mere 3/4 days ago. sheesh. oh. i just made a fish blog, but dunno wad happened, it just changed to this cool bathtub retro design. wow. i unknowingly changed it. im a real klutz with computers.

okok. now...on to my rantings. oh..erm...i forgot? oh, anyway today had dumb IS classes, the WAA test was fucking easY...did it in 10-15 mins. benji was rite. god...then tt stupid C.A.T.S. can die. i let slip that our artifact was shoddy, that idiot teacher (can neva rmb his name!!) used it back to rebuke me. as usual..crapping my way through the presentation, coz i didnt know wad it was about. hate this. kinda dont lyke my members. shant mention names. urgh..im in the i hate evryone mood rite now. fuck them. fuck.fuck.fuck. wow. not exactly relieved, but it helped a bitsy. oh. urgh. lost for words...im stuck. god..oh god...stupid tests coming soon. freaks. fucked up. im just so sick and tired of well...everything. feel so useless. hah. i sound lyke sucha selfish brat. well..think i am really. bigG braT. yoWcH!!..my damn dog keeps on biting me, she thinks my hands r teething toys.only 3 months and alreadY so vicious. so aint life fun for me? both humans and animals hate me. the muohan fish in my home try to jump out and snap me, my hamsters taunt my dogg, and they try escape from their humble home. why? i really love animals...but they treat me lyke..here comes irony...an animal. hah. nah..think they still love me..but i have my doubts about the luohans. woah..wanna enjoy the high life.

*sigh*just thinking now. having flashbacks..am i dying? nah...ahahha...just reliving memories. moments once cherished..now woe and begone...thinking back..i realized..some "good friends" of mine..well..weren't really "good friends", if u get wad i mean. ok..i starting to talk rubbish. better stop here. only my first entry and im rattling on and on and on, lyke some senile old lady. hah. ok...it's not tt late, 3 minutes to midnite? goo nite then, just before the morning starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home