eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

early bird

alritey. it's so early, and im blogging. im dead beat bored. have to babysit my sister all by myself today..help me!!!urgh. just her and i. thank god she's at tuition now. dad's outta town,bro's at camp, mom's at work. aaaahhhhhh!!!!!dying at home. ah well, at least i can look forward to smallville and boston public tonight. school is starting to be sucha drag! oh..guess waD? got 73/100 for my physio..hurry and be proud of me everyone!!hah. the only subject i did well in. just awaiting the maths retest results now. quite anxious. wow..im becoming a jittery student. oooh...so exciting. heh. well, im determined to try and be a better student..hear that all u annoying teachers reading this...im trying.ok..im not.

heck, im much ado about nothing. nah, i've just got nothing to say today. omg. sucha dull life i lead. god, im watching this lame ass show,the mark lee as a gangster, 2nd time im watching it, superbly lame. so lame u wld need a wheelcahir ro walk aft watching it. but some antics do leave u tickled. okok. really wanna sign off. now. so flustered with myself, cant believe im at a lost for words. AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok. shall plan my after exams holidays now then. wanna go for a short shopping spree holiday. go someplace with cheap shopping.for me airfare is not a problem,thanks to mother dearest,it's free plane ride to anywhere. but wherE? that's the issue. oh well, shall ponder about that. but i dont have anyone to go with. damnit. lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala. happy birthday to myself in 2months 3 days time. yea. im seriously bored. officially crapping now. good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home