eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Saturday, March 27, 2004

this computer sucks.

yes it does. my stupid comp got hanged. hung. wadever. urgh. wanted to do ocomm presentation. i think i kinda regret choosing that lame topic. comedy-it's no laughing matter. really regret. damnit. ok. im not feeling very confident on this upcoming presentation. it's...too organized, too prepared. it wld make me sound so fake.so insincere. i wanna be myself. natural. alas, that wld not be the case. shucks. screw it.

ok. today, finally accomplished smthg. completed my iac project. went to some primary school in boonlay....it's so freaking far!!!! everyone cld wake up at like 7+ and still be early, but me? i wake up at 6.15 and still managed to be late!! it's so frustrating having to live so far away from this once unknown-to-me civilization. but, the boys's brigade boys are barts!!!!!oh wait, meant brats! but yes, some of them are the epitome of notoriety, like bart simpson!maybe worse. god, some of them, just ate away at my already diminishing patience. oh well, overall though, i think managed to accomplish smthg. and maybe my hardened heart has been softened, i kinda enjoy soem of the antics they were up to, the carefree life they lead, the harmless mischief they make. u know waD? maybe i'll tell hanyuan tht i wld lyke to help out at their camp or smthg. the only drawback? is that this sch is so freaking far!!!!!oh, another fascinating thing....ther sch has lyke a mini-aviary!!!!!!omg!!!!!!!so cool....envy all of them. all sorts of birds,chickens, ducks, pheasants, plovers even!!!!! i was so impressed. i jus wanna go back there. sucha bright and cheery environment. think it's a fairy new sch. there didnt seem to be any p5s or p6ers arnd. i think the sch was opened abt 4 yrs ago? the top level seemed to be the p4s. wow. so fun. omg..i am getting soft. plus..in the unbearably long train ride home, saw 3 cute babies/toddlers. omg omg omg!!!! help me!!!!im becoming a foolish bay-lover. *snap out of it*NOW!!!!

oh..finally got to eat prata in lyke ages....coz went to gardens and did some succesful studying with nicole at coffee bean. and there was this indian guy, maybe pakistani descent or smthg, and he was really loud, he had this chinese girl with him, and he was so damn loud, the whole cafe cld hear him cracking lame & crazy jokes. egs:"what did one camel say to all the rest? hey, i'm a camel","what did one bird say to the rest? let's get the flock outta here", and "what do u get when a pakistani and a chinese have children?a pekinese." omg..they were so lame..i cldnt help laughing. and then, we cldnt hear him say the front of one joke, and the place suddenyl went silent, and the silence was borken with him saying "...hump me." i wonder wad the joke was!!!! such an interesting evening friday was. oh yes, nicole reminded me of my bday. well, i dont have any plans. dont think i want to make any. all depends on my exam reslts really. if im gonna get dismissed or repeat anything again, how to i get into the swing of things again? but knowing me, my subdued moods arent always arnd for long. ive got more happiness lingering arnd me, then sadness. im ranting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home