eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Thursday, January 13, 2005

now is as good a time as ever

it has come to my realization that common tests are two weeks away, and i have alot of catching up to do. literally. im really trying my best to get into the mood of studying. really i am. actually paid attention during tutorial today, maybe it's coz it was a presentation by the class, but still, think shld adopt a new healthy lifestyle. eat healthy. think healthy. study healthy. must start mugging. must transform myself into a nerd. acquire a pair of dorky specs to seem more intellectual than i really am, than maybe the physical change could rub off into making me more as intelligible as i look. darn it. need to brush up tremendously on all my subjects, need to practice more math, need to properly research for upcoming presentations and projects, i cant let these group members down. no more shoddy work, no more last minute assignments, better buck up joyce! yee-haw!!! yes, referring to myself in th 3rd person. excellent. anyhow, i really really wanna pass all modules. god please help me. i promise to be a better girl from now on. omg, first tiem im actually pleading god to help me. better late than never. sheesh! look no vulgarities at all in this entry. it's a sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home