eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Sunday, December 12, 2004

boards & blades

my penchant for this old hobby has returned. first of all, i dont think my parents are ever gonna agree to letting me get another skateboard, their still paranoid about this accident i had when i was 3 or 4. yea, but i do hve a board of my own at home now, for the pass 9 years, and i cant understand why i suddenly want to pick up this hobby again, when im definitely better off roller-blading. anyhow, why the sudden interest again? because i just found out their selling the new flowlab 'flowboards' in the skateline stores!!!!!omg! their freaking awesome, so smooth, and like, whoa...love it! saw the online catalog and feel like buying either the black flowlab 32 version, or the flowlab 36. their easier to use, and well, symmetrical-concave, meaning easier balance in comaprison to the bomb factory series. find them here at http://www.flowlab.com/

okok, enough ranting about smthg i doubt i wld ever get. on to the wonders for my feet - inline skates. yea! i havent bought a new pair, in let's see, 3 years!! omg omg! im deprived of blading. can you believe that i havent bladed since i started poly! ok, no, i havent bladed for the whole of 2004! yes, been scouting around lately, targetting a new pair. possibly a k2 'impulse'. yes, it's really sleek, fast, and it has no laces!!! laces are my downfall, i have a problem doing them up properly, so they always come loose(can't tie a dead knot, coz then i cant get my foot out!) and it ends up being tangled around the wheels, and BAM! i'll trip up and hit the ground. so the 'impulse' is gonna be mine!! yes. trading in my old pair for these sweet new ones, yea baby!! ok, so im crazy to waste money on blades, but i llove them, absolutely!

oh yea, just downloaded the O.C. season 2 episodes. the first 3, than stopped since eunice says she has up till #4!! so yay! just waiting till next week to d/l #5. i cant begin to describe the intensity of the new season and how it captivates my interest! aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! loving it. ok, didnt continue watching #2 onwards, coz im watching this uber sad and tragic show right now. called 'gracie's choice'. fucking sad balls. the mother is fucking evil, poor girl, it so tragic, it's sad. oh my god, i actually felt like crying!!! oh my god, i've never ever in my life cried over movies,shows,books,funerals whatever that doesnt involve me lar. but it's really way too intense for me to handle. yes, i dont cry at funerals, im serious, i think tears shldnt be shed at funerals, we shld be happy for them. oh well, im wonky i guess. on with the show! it's really really sad. really! plus, it's a true story. oh my god, pple go watch it, it's showing on the hallmark channel. ok, smthg that wld make joyce arriola feel a pang in her stonecold heart is definitely worth watching. ok, so go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home