eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

oddity

help me!!! my body is rejecting all dairy products!! i've officially been deemed 'lactose intolerant'. yes, who the fuck becomes L.I. at this age? no one! precisely. and im the lover of cheese, though i hate the taste of milk, i love creamy stuff and the likes. and now, me, the queen of dairy(not to be confused with 'the dairy queen' outlets) have become allergic to the foods i thrive on. save my soul, god is merciless. watching sex and the city season 6 on hbo now. funny shite.

anyhow, i know it's only been two days, but i have to start whining about this horrendous school. seriously. i didnt fail a single module last sem, record-breaker, but still my timetable is more jumbled than before. bcoz of fucking ong lai, she refuses to switch me back to my normal class, yea, i dont mind graduating late, but just stop my suffering. im in every single bio class, when i say every, i mean one class per subject im taking. kill me now. for maths im with the plant-people, for immuno im with my own beloved B4-filled class, and for AMB(dont know what it stands for) im with, *gasp* spice girls and study club class. oh lordy. and for acmb, which i skipped last sem, im with some class from the zombied other module. and im with spice girls for 2 tutorials. wad the fuck? does ong lai hate me to want to make me suffer such a terrible death? yes, this will be the death of me.i officially hate school. i used to love going to school(kindie, primary and secondary,not poly!) jsut to mingle with pple, etc..but now, what's the point? it's a drag, i have to literally force myself out of bed, and than take an eternity to travel to that god-forsaken campus. urgh.

ok, SATC ending soon, but carnivale is up next. all u party-goers at the zouk party tonight, aye fuck! i start school at 8am tomorrow morning, so back off!!ahhaa. oh, have u noticeD? i threw out my tagboard, and put in the shoutbox, coz tagboard with screwing up so often. so be trigger happy people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home