eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Sunday, February 13, 2005

funny thing life is

went to chruch today, actually,i go every sunday. am i holy or wad? but still, first time i actually understood clearly what the priest was driving at. dont know what made me 'tune-in'. he was ranting on about "if's" u know, "if i did this..." that kinda stuff. it hit home i guess. been pondering on 'ifs' all my life. oh well. made some sense to me at least.

anyhow, was supposed to like go shoping with mom today,than go watch constantine with my cousins,but the shopping trip was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. rmb kongkong? he became sick or smthg, and my mom and bro left to help him out,since chruch was enar their home. yea, in times of emergency like this,my mom never tells me anything,she always takes my brother,her trusted hand,even though he's considerably younger than i am. whatever. so im just moping around at home, awaiting my cousins,who r coming to pick me up to go watch constantine.

yea, quite glad i've finally joined the 'elder' cousins on their night out. yea! im soo immature abt this i know, but their all in their 30s!!!so u can see how young i am in comparison to them. this is the unmarried bunch,ehehe. and their older, the marrid ones are younger than them.

i know it's bad for me to go enjoy myself while my family is worried sick abt my kongkong being in hospital,but really, life goes on. it does. it doesnt mean tt i go enjoy myself,thaat i forget abt his well-being,it's jsut that, what's emant to be,is to be. fate. yea,so it's lent,and im supposed to be holier than thou,makingsacrifices and all, but truth be told, life goes on. we cant stop functioning just becoz a part of our life,or someone in our life has stopped. it's a long and arduous journey,yes i know,but coming to a halt wont solve anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home