eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

not that!!!

to all of you(who know abt it) stop sniggering!!! my self-advertisement for valentine's wasnt meant for that person to have an opportunity for some of u to take advantage of the situation and *ahem*, whatever. dont u all just love my spongebob skin?hahaa. alvin copycat!!!u took the underwear one!!why didnt u take the patrick starfish skin? anyhow, im so lazy to blog nowadays. no more lenghty entries. unless im lazy to write. yea yea, keep a diary, so what? whatis super computers took over the world, all my blog entries wld be lost. but if there was a fire in my apartment, than my handwritten entries wld be lost too. ok, there are pros and cons to everything. grrr. i wanna watch constantine. ahhaha. omg, just watched 'best bet' over the weekend,ahaha. love that 4D movie. i know im sloww, but heck. okok. gonna go in search of my amb book. can u believe i lost my notes?a day before the test. damnit. i think it's in the bag which my bro took to school. shitzy. come back soon bro!!!if not im pretty screwed. oh my god, isit me, or does j.lo look quite hott in her new video?oh well, nothing to do now, so just *dance*dance*. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home