eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Friday, June 30, 2006

germany vs argentina

eh phae, i made this for you!!!! nice nice? ahhahahahhahaha. im so artsy fartsy!!! yeaaaa. red red red is all i see today. so use my invite ok? because i painstakingly made it for you. yea right. i bided my time. and what is wrong with RENT? i really really love the movie. arent u proud i bought the dvd? ok so i have a biased opinion of it, so sue me!!! i lvoe it amyway. anyhow, tmr ij primary carnival, ladies pls attend. followed by blading at ecp. oh shits! i need to find my blades. i have nothing else to 'report' due to ultimate laziness. my brain has switched off due to hunger pangs in the pits of my belly. so maybe later.

i forgot!!!!!!!!!tonight is germany vs argentina. exciting exciting. it's high tide for the red sea down south of me. so please excuse me. blood loss leads to brain malfunction. just watch the match tonight pple. it is evident that germany has the homeground advantage, yet argentina seems to be proving all spectators wrong, and have played well. so it wld be interesting tonight. both teams have equal strengths, i foresee it being similar to the spain vs france match. still overjoyed my decrepit french team won. tonight i support germany bcoz i never liked argentina, despite several of them being good looking. same as spain. the looks that girls swoon after. i love their looks, but i support the croaks instead. go deutcheland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home