eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

luck begets me

once again, im stricken with holeinpocket syndrome. im totally cashless, no thanks to last minute driving lessons, which i hope would save my sorry ass and prevent me from failing friday's test. plus, i really need cash now. here's my sob story. left my bag on the table at the nus labs, some asshole girls throws it on the floor, to place her precious handbag there. lo and behold, a fat indian scientist dude doesnt see my spilt contents, and accidentally steps on my ipod earphone, left side. left!!!! the side that is pluggedto my ear most of the time, so that i can eavedrop on other's conversations in the bus or listen to the taxi uncles grumbling abt singapore politics. shit. left side. nvm. it only looked slightly cracked. but when i fiddled around with it, wondering why no sound was being produced, the earphone lid comes off, showing off a aluminium like brown foil inside. shit. it's totally busted. im depressed. i have no money to get even a pair of $5 earphones to replace these. so i readily plugged the right side into my ear, feeling awkward, and being irritated with pple in the bus who were making infantile noises.

plus, my ass hurt big time yesterday. taking bus 95 from nus to buona vista, than 105 from buona vista to braddel, taking 93 from braddel to ubi. my ass hurt rom all that sitting. at ubi, spent all the additional time sitting waiting to renew pdl, followed by a revision driving lesson. all just me sitting upon my fatass. my fatass was not the epitome of comfort, mind you. had my period, so was all oozey and padalicious. i was jsut waiting to reach home and rip my pad off.

i need money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***unbelievable. mom just told me she's gonna give me $100++ to compensate for my driving. ultimate yayness. this means i can afford to go out, but must still save on taxi fares. dang it.

ok. so much fun, good,bad,disbelieving,predictable events have ocurred over the course of one week, but im lazy to blog about it. hah. so be satisfied that my period has ended as of last night, after the driving lesson. im unlucky. rmb? dang it. and i bought pads jsut the day before, what a waste. this drought of luck is becoming tiresome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home