eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Sunday, August 31, 2003

hey hey!!!~!!!

w0wEE....~ was my cell bio test fun or waD??? fucking screwed. rmbered evrything in the morning...but when i sat for the test, the bloody answers were floating arnd my head...and probably got caught in the cobwebs, coz i couldnt shake them out!! suckers. but wad's done's, done's. nothing i can do abt it. *sigh*. rite now..i dont have the mood to pick up my physio notes. so...unappealing to look at...sooo...distasteful. urgh. trying to find things to occupy myself with. im not really planning on passing physio. coz...it's utter rubbish. lame..i just realized..my pictures cant be seen by others! thnx for the tip "kelly"...ehehehe. whoa...~ suxx. i mean...ok..shall enlighten u. these days..fp lyke sucha small handful of us. lyke..really saddening (<= is there sucha word?), yea...and more and more dropping out. i used to think i wld be the first to leave..but i held on. im proud of myself. actually, no. tt's coz i dont give up things so easily. i wld just stick with it till the end. tt's me. why give up when u've gone this far? it cant get any worse..can it? even if it does...hurt means experience. yeps. u may think im typing crap..well...to tell ya the truth...so do i. ok, wad else? oh...all u "evil" doers who see my new page...stop ur sniggering!!! it's a goldfish..not a clownfish!! yes..i am NOT nemo!!!...helloo...goldfish...ok. good. STOP LAUGHING!!!! can hear u bastardous guys laughing. heh. *chuckle*. okok..fine. well...to all da teachers...enjoy ur day of rest tmr, coz the pupils will give ya all more hell than ever when sch reopens!!ahahahhaa. yeps..and to all me mates...hMmMM...nothing to say. yeps. the usual boring cliche stuff...take care..study hard..cya soon..so cliche..common. urgh. makes me sick. but it's the only "universal" terms of greeting, rite? oh well. wad can i do to change the world's habits? cultures? nothing...coz im just a mere girl..powerless...and opinions tt i voice are all in vain. so wad's the use of giving my opinions if no one appreciates it? tt's why i lyke to talk nonsense all the time. coz pple appreciate tt more than my sincerity of opinions. yeps. shan't say anything more. will make more enemies if i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home