eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

swept over with relief.

*hearts makes a leap* woo-hoo.u cant begin to imagine how happy i am...or wad a relief it is. i lyke exams to be over sooner. but..the results is wad i get all jittery about. i need to pass..for my own sake. my parents are having unrealistic ideas, lyke these(to quote):"make sure u get distinctions on all ur subjects." "there are only 3 or 4 subjects, u are capable of getting A's for all"...etc...fuck you. fuck fuck fuck. yeps.hmmm...i need a part time job...man...this suxx. i cant find one! ok..im really picky.oh well. scv's back and functioning in my hse. all the channels 'cept for start movies(i want it!!) & cinemax.okok. it's coming back at the end of this week. stupid dad..always cancelling scv when he finds that we watch too much. the worse is when he locks the set top. god...the agony. being the avid tV addict that i am...the worse thing that cld happen to me is having scv...but being unable to access it. urgh~. ok. i have an 'ominous' feeling that no one can see my star pic. oh well. nothing more to say. oh. im trying to something english again. wad i mean is that im gonna write one of my weird stories again.sine the beginning of the year..i havent done any english-related stuff..no writing..no nothing. just reading. reading. wad good is that if u cant apply wad u've read to wad u wanna do?ok..im ranting. ok...im getting so bored of blogging. grrr.....gonna watch a movie later with poly pals...tis' the first time we're going out..not counting the times we went out after school..but yea. *ucks* my shoulder blade is absolutely killing me. i need 2 change my pillow. yes..ive been teling me mom abt my pillow for months. sheesh. shall sign off now since im stumped for words.


*for all those who know me...pls send me ur blog addresses via sms or flooble*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s been some time since i have stopped
at the site. Simply wanted to avoid through and require a person, plus your own
house, an exceptionally satisfied holiday break!
My blog post ; Genital Warts Home Remedies

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home