eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Friday, September 05, 2003

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

IT'S WORKING!!!!! IT'S WORKING!!!!! IT'S WORKING!!!!! OMG...MY BLOG IS SUCCESSFUL...FINALLY...!!!!okok. shall calm myself down now. bloody hell. im fantastic. ahhahaha. could just huGg myself rite now! *huGg* hehehe. okok. forget abt my past angst over this minor webbie. now..shall enlighten u abt my yesterday!!! i just realized, coz i've been so fed-up with the lack of everything in my blog, that i kinda abandoned it!!!ok..continueing with ma escapades..ok..i lead a semi-boring life, so every little thing is exciting to me!! yeps. oh..here's to make this stupid electronic device jealous (see my insanity!!), for the past few days, i've been writing manually in my diary!!!tt's paper!!!! hah!!! ok. i have been driven rite over the brink of insanity..i've driven it off the map!!! hMmmmM...oh yea!!! yesterday was me last bloody common test, so wqent to paint the town red after tt!!! hahahaha!! ok, update u on physio test first - it was no biggie!! im sure i wld pass, unless..of unforeseen circumstances, but yea..it was a breeze, considering i spent a total of abt 4 hrs, trying to cram information of lyke a decade long into my fragile brain. yea. but i finished it in lyke 20 minutes..!!w0wee!!hehex. after tt, headed to town to catch.....LEGALLY BLONDE 2!!!!!!! YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely love tt show!! it's undeniably the best bimbo movie ever!! coz it shows a smimbo!!!(<- tt's smart bimbo!!) hehehehe..really had tons of laughs..tears were practically trickling down my cheeks, not at the sad parts, but at the extremely, superbly splendidly funny parts!!i really gotta get the vid for tt,since i alreadY have the first one. it's definitely a collectile to me!! oh, saw mrs lim at lido!! yea, wow, so sad, how cld she quit ij?? anyway, chatted with her briefly,glad she's still her same old self. hehex. oh yea!!! i really cant express how i feel abt the show...spiffy?..ok. dunno why dora and audrey left so fast, but benji,yao and i went to...ZARA!!!!!OMG!!!!! the clothes for these season is absolutely gorgeous!! o0o0o0o0oh, i just fell in love with a black jacket and the tops!! oh yea, then yao and i went googled eyed over the kids clothes!! it aint fair tt the kids get trendier clothes in comparison to the adults!!! really cool.....plus..zara was practically empty!!! wish it wld be empty on sale days as well.!!! yea rite..as if. okok..oh..guess shldnt post this here but..shall..i saw..someone at zara, no..dont think anyone knows who, but i was pretty surprised, it seemed that the person pretended not to notice me, but it was evident that "it" did. okok..gotta sign off, coz my fucking bro is bugging me to let him use the comp...fuck him!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home