eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Friday, June 18, 2004

back from the 'windy city'

yea!! my sis' godma and my cousin are back from chicago. we havent seen them in 4 long years. lucas has grown so much!! now he's 7!!! cool. anyhow, the biggest joke! my aunty wanted to buy clothes for my sis, but she wasnt too sure about the size..so she got lucas, her son, to try them on! mind you, it's now t-shirts,jeans or even a blouse, but the poor boy had to try on spag tops, skirts, dresses,..and worst of all a bikini!!! ok..that's really sad. ahhaha. he gets so angry whenever he sees that blue bikini. ahahhaa. their gonna come live with us next week. coz lucas wants to swim every day. oh...i'll have the house to myslef next week!!!everyone's going to malacca, and dad's going to new zealand!!!lalalalalalala. yay!!! *anticipating next weekend* cant wait.

thought today cld relax in the comfort of my own home, unfortunately, thanx to the arrival of the chicagoens(heh), went to suntec,to freaking let belle and lucas feed the fucking koi,in the fucking hot pond area.the only part of suntec that isnt in the freezing aircon. fucking hot. i was irate. damn the kids,i hate kids. kept hitting me with balloons,playing 'tag' around me.urgh. and screaming in my ear. my god. felt like stabbing them. but can't. damn. oh yea, those who have my new starhub number...call that number! dont call the other..u know,the 'free incoming' service. fantastic man. hahaha. ok,i was deprived of that before,so taking full advantage now. aight./

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home