eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Saturday, June 12, 2004

the long chat

isnt it funny the way the world works? anyhow, had a good long chat with someone. and,she amnaged to convince me to go for something i would never have dreamed of. my gosh, the irony! yesterday's entry(2nd half) is a total opposite of what i promised to do. yes. if u happen to chance upon my blog,here i admitted it! i will give it a shot at the end of this year. it better be good! i only have one criteria, if it clashes with school,then, oops,too bad. so..happy now?? i will be true to my word. i know im older,but keep me company!!!!! you are truly blessed, you've changed so much since i knew you...and i never knew you to be compassionate and so sensitive and understanding. it's great. and dont worry so much about the materialistic diva. she'll be fine. trust me. and you know the 'bomb' you were talking about? i think i just found the label for mine, and it reads "angeline".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home