eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Sunday, June 27, 2004

done

ok,i just made a grave mistake,an irreversible one. anyhow,it can make or break my enjoyment level in school this coming semester.which, btw begins in 2 days. omg. school, such a dRag!!!

ok,25th, the production went great. yes, hide-it cast was perfect.erm...cant say that about myself though. kinda my fault for the minor(i really hope they weren't major!) screw-up of lines.oops! sorry guys! thoroughly enjoyed myself. and both glad and sad that it's over. though there were differences at first,we managed to pull through adversity and well, come up on top. you know what? before going on,and actually, whilst onstage, for the first time in my life,i was nervous.thank god the lights partially blinded me.phew~. oh yea,happy coz it's finally over! no more frantic line-memorizing,and no more rehearsing.though i dont dread those,it can be tiring. sad,coz well, will miss the times we did stupid things,fun stuff during the rehearsals. im at a lost of words right now. ive just exhausted my brain typing an email i now have doubts about.

anyway, ij's 150th anniversary coming up pple!!!anyone attending the arts fest over at chijmes??? im pretty keen.ok,certain im going,but..when is it again? heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home