eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2004

driven

to drive or be driven? im all excited now, coz lau told me they were signing up for driving on tuesday! this tuesday! that means i'll be eligible to be a road hog soon.dont laugh at that term u bastards. anyhow, i would rather drive myself around, because the thrill of being behind the steering wheel. i mean, who wouldn't want a chauffeur? but i feel that the purpose of purchasing a car u fancy, is so that u can have the pleasure of driving it around. so what good would it do to have someone else to live the dream? anyhow, im excited!!

ok, my aunty went to south africa for a few weeks, so she 'tompang' her maid in our house. and kusni rocks!!! she managed to clear up our clutter!!! coz she said she cldnt bear to be around the mess, and my mom was so thrilled with her. my room is so unbelievably neat, except for my bed area...which means, the heart of my room is uber cluttered, coz all my stuff is strewn all over this area. dang. but dust-free...yay. so now i have a dust-free-cozy-yet-still-a-little-cluttered room.

the play!! well, we've seen better rehearsals, but im glad (and sad!) that it's over. glad coz no more anticipating the big day, the bitterness that ocurred. sad because of the times we've all spent together, the fun times,the crazy things we did. i know we'll all share some more moments like these, but they would never be the same, aights? maybe i sound egotistical if i say this, but im glad people actually applauded my performance,and i heard some hints of cheers. yay! the thing is, not knwoing anyone at all in the audience(im not a loser ok!) really creeps u out sometimes, i was seriously nervous this time round, i cld actually see myself shivering...my hand was practically quivering, but i hope my voice wasnt. i think it didnt. it didnt. stop reassuring myself!!!! it's over.yeps. i loved the chocolate eclairs aDI!!!ahahhaa. the golden loot, our secret stash. but he was so kind to share it.

ok. i never mentioned it before, but im so in 'like' with someone, but i cant reveal who, as im sure this person reads my blog. darn it. it wasnt meant to be i guess. but seriously, this is the first time im head over heels about someone. seriously. im listening to "8th world wonder" by kimberly locke, and i think it's so close to my heart now, lalalala. feeling so lost, should i tell you? ive had mixed reviews frm several pple(who pls, for the love of god, dont go roaring about it to everyone,pls!) ,so imnot sure of wad to do right now. wad so special about you? tell me what? im not trying to be obsessive here, because im not, but im just sad tt tables have turned. know wad i mean? if u dont, then nevermind. my head is spinning, and im just dizzy with annoyance about myself. whatever. im going insane. usually im not bothered about who i like or whatever, but this time, i think it's brought itself up another notch. has it reached 'love' status? i hope not. love is a very powerfully emotion, that has been severely overused to the extent that pple arent sure what love is anymore. am i right? either that, or it's been under-rated. pple merely go around sayin 'i love you', but do they really mean it? or has it become as ordinary as a 'hello'? i think so. i shall stop ranting. if not this wld take forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home