eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

blunder

lalalalalalalallalala!!!!!!! i aint got school tmr, yay! techinically,today,but who careS? anyhow..will have to spend my day studying though. ahaha. oooh,,,right now, my upper lip is like bulging, making me look like some deformed goldfish. darn it., the ball hit me in the lip today, bunted into my own face. anyhow, went for psf today,and lo and behold who did i see? *cough*. gross. anyway, shant reveal here, since i dont know who on this earth is reading this,and would tattle on me,in all irony though, i dont care. well, it's a free world pple. ive just come to a realization(slow, aint i?) that i tend to dislike alot of pple. most of them dont know my intense dislike for them,and it seems to be that the pple i dislike the most are those who are unaware. i am truly an oddity. heck. its not my fault that i suddenly developed these hating spells. heh. well, i know it has been the cause of most of my problems, but it cant be helped. what can i do when im boreD?i tend to over-observe pple,their behaviour and mannerisms,no, im not a stalker or obsessed weirdo, jsut plain bored. bear with me. whatever lar. i dont care about anything anymore, my main concern is passing all my modules this sem. i dont want to be left behind. no way. oooh, alvin's friend...stanleY? told me to d/l this system for mp3s, and it's fantastic!!! be d/ling the whole time...now, from zero songs, i have 125. not bad. ahahahaa. it's really zippy fast. hah. ok. watching 'SATC' on hbo now. surprised they didnt censor tt much,as in, u can still understand what's going on. ahhaha. saw some episodes before, so can compare the censorship rates. okok. bored alreadY. bye bye bye. (<--hate tt stupid n'sync song.ok...think it was kinda catchy b4..but eew...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home