eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Friday, November 12, 2004

results

below is my wondrously amazing october exam results. no, i dont wanna gloat about my less-than-average achievements, but look! i didnt fail anything, for once! and im elated, despite grabbing a cupful of C's and D's in the process. just satisfied with passing, ok? so from here on forth, i shall slowly work my way up the ladder. my goal for my diploma is to get at least 2 A's in the core module section, right now i have zero.


no "F"s for me
copyright my ass


why should i be shy about my results? everyone knows i;ve been failing, so here, before you all start asking if i failed anything once again, i took the initiative and pasted it here for public viewing. excellent. ok, so i'm off to go do something productive. if you consider lounging around, reading a storybook or flipping through animal-oriented encyclopedia as productive.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home