eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Monday, November 15, 2004

university changes

yes, i have revamped my ideas completely. i was looking forward at being a prospective student at texas a&m, but the results im getting wont exactly take me even half way there. yes. so i looked at somewhere nearby, somewhere that allows low-calibre scores to get in - and there were none. damnit. none tt's internationally recognized that is. my dad mentioned murdoch in perth, australia, but i would neeed to collect a minimum of 48 credit points for my core modules by the end of my diploma!!! holy fuck lar! i think i barely scraped up 10!!!! fuckadoodles. i have my life so fucking well-aligned for myself, but i dont seem to be veering towards that place i want to go to. fuck myself for screwing up. so should i strive to work harder? and reach for the impossible of 48pts? or just fucking screw this diploma, scrape through the next 2 yrs, than restart life all over again in some college with a buncha 17- and 18-yr olds. damnit.

so this is my current plan, and i hope it works out as predicted *cross fingers tautly*. continue with poly, heck, i've been hanging around for a little over a year, might as well slogg it out for another two, and try my best, have no regrets. it's been a while since we all quoted from william hung, havent we? well, gonna aim for the stars, yeps, well, my stars is kinda getting Bs and Cs, As arent really possible, or are they? ok, if i dont make it into any uni with my less than average scores, than i already planned with my dad do go to a college or foundation or whatevr shit they have out there in the world. ok, than finally get accepted into a veterinary science degree course, yay! but i shant stop there. dont think me odd for wanting to study for almost half my life, but i wanna reach my ultimatum. am i mad? once again im doubting my sanity. the surreal world i live in, is where my academic goals lie. after graduating in vet. sci, plan to go for post grad. studies in conservation medicine, wildlife, zoology, maybe herpetology. wow wow wow. whatever. all talk and no action makes for a shitloada bullcrap.

***http://doodie.com/ - i forgot that i used to get a kick out of this website, and used to frequet it daily back in sec1. heh, there would be a diff toon everyday. god, the good ole' days.

oh yea, selamat hari raya adilfitri to all you muslims out there!!! love ya all! do let me taste some of the delectable goodies u all made! i will definitely give them the thumbs up! i can smell them from here!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home