eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Friday, April 22, 2005

it just aint right....


so everyone doesnt have to ask...
copyright my ass

maybe it's my own fault that my term concluded this way. maybe not. but i swear upon the holy lands that i didnt expect it to turn out like that. the worst part is, it's been done, and i have no control in rectifying it. so no use crying over spilt milk, right? hey, who on earth get's 3 Fs?? heck, i've never in my entire life gotten more than 2 Fs in a term, and that was back when i had like 10 different subjects to juggle. pondering to myself last night, what should i do? continue in this treacherous trek downhill, or just jump off a cliff? the latter would be more convenient, taking the easy way out. but do i ever make life easy for myself? nopes.

now i feel that i've been cheated. cheated by my own self-confidence. nice. i realized that a funny yet vicious cycle has formed for me. when i do persevere, i end up with Fs. when i dont give two hoots, i get Ds. can u imagine if i didnt show up for school at all, and jsut came straight for exams? maybe i would have a chance of scoring As. if only. i have nothing else to say, if anyone wants to rub it in my face that they scored distinctions for the subjects which i failed, it would be indifferent to me. im just having second thoughts about packing up and leaving ngee ann for good. no use my being here, a burden to the science community. should start afresh. and im jsut ranting on and on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home