eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

i am me

i am me. i am me. i am whoever i say i am. eminem renditions. ahhaha. yes yes yes. i am me!!! only i can be me!! you nonsensical pple today. im so insulted. really!!! ok, not superbly insulted, but just, eeew. no one can be like me. i am a unique individual. i may be a little(okok, in comparison to the rest of psf, ALOT) bimbotic, a lot psychotic, and the only one from that sodden dept of school, but urgh! i bet if she knew the fact of the matter, she wld be insulted as well. ahahhaa. omfg. well, she wld be insulted for a different reason though. excellente. ok, off i go to bed. have to start FYP tomorrow. really. i must i must i must. i must increase my bust. omfg!!!no way....my boobies are nigg enough thnx. im going absolutely nutty. must be the crazy comments passed today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home