eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Monday, April 04, 2005

two posts - im bored shitless

yes, i think it's the first time i posted twice in the same day. unless u count my very first post. i think it was two as well. anyhow....im bored to shittles. dang. it's been raining cats and dogs (mice and bats, frogs and gnats...) so i guess it was a good thing i stayed in. i was so bored, when the rain stopped, i went to gardens and bought vcds.
  • blue car
  • adaptations
  • iron jawed angels
yeps. been meaning to watch these. oh well. bought them. spending unneccessary money. okok, my mom gave me money to buy dog food, it was cheaper than expected, so ta-daa. im bored to the extent that i wanna start working to. everyone's gone for attachment/holiday/OIAP/wherever and im here. bored. think wanna get a weekend job. right now i've got a slot to work on monday at my mom's friend's office, the architect firm. he's gonna pay $50 from 10am till abt 3pm??i think arnd there lar. but tt job not stable, he only needs me when no one's in the office. bleah.

weekend jobs, lobangs anyone???

and so the search begins. im so sodden, im listening to mambo music in my room right now. *does a spastic rendition* "Only you can set me free....coz i'm guilty, guilty, guilty as a girl can be...." oooh...next song..." girls just wanna have fun...girls..wanna have...*too toot too toot...*..."

did u see my photoshop stuff? yes..finally toggled arnd with it. and ended up reading more online tutorials instead. i so suck at computer stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home