eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

hellloooooooooooo

hello!!! just wanted to say im still alive. if anyone cares for that matter. so im being fickle and decided to return to blogger, coz i cldnt upload many pictures onto blog.com. and oh well, im too lazy to upload anything now, my holiday entry is still in draft mode, coz im just too lazy to type down a list of stuff that happened some time ago. shall post it next time. im being highly retarded here, but im too tired to go on. btw, for those that knew about the sudden 'static' in my palms, ive found the root of the problem. the skin at the base of all my fingers were taut, and that caused me to have excruciating, electrifying pain in my palms. today the skin tore, and i felt relief, to know that i dont qualify for the X-men academy, as well as to the fact that i dont feel the pain any longer. thank god. im cured of this mutagenesis!!! ahhaha. oh, and i found smthg that has made me quite happy today. im quite easy to please i think. but im happy all the same. im humoring myself now. let me shut up. thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home