eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

upTowN giRLs!!!

yeps..caught that movie yesterday!!! excellente!!!absolutely spiffed by it. 'cept for the ending. lame. who da hell incuperates guitars into ballet? as in...dancing with the guitars? oh well..every director has his way...i guess. wel well, was supposed to be an eventful day where my fellow monkey cld hook up with his beloved..but alas...all is in vain. she neva showed..and we(yao,benji and i) had to entertain the poor fella. okok.making him sound victimized. but hell..we had fun..somewhat. the movie was hilarious...seriously..despite the low ratings it got...i had a laugh-of-a-time. thanx to Alvin for showing yao and i where the vintage clothing shop was at far east!!!!and the lovely store with the grooviest tees....wow....love that store....it's mine....all mine...gonna use my last ounce of cash to buy them all. yes..and finally rediscovered my collage-lyke superstars!!!!omg...love them. but yao's rite..the more i look at them...the less attractive it is. but heck..i want it for myself!! yes..i need new apparel. new bag,new shoes, new clothes, and yes...not forgetting new underwear!!!!job job job job job...where are you?!?!?!?!im going insane. but hell yea...in order to achieve my ultimate goal(acquiring all the stuff!!) i gotta have cashflow. yups. ok..so irritating..rite now my bro and his friend are screaming at the top of their lungs whilst playing the ps. suxxx. im going deaf. oh well....cant wait to go out. today was supposed to tidy my just-survived-a-hurricane room, but ..*smirk*, wad da heck. i dont care. fuck....but my room is revolting. check out my all american rejects pic in the side panel...sweet!!!!love the lead....he's gorgeous. yups. no..i aint obsessed. just think their my fav for now. can neva stick to a fav..coz i lyke them all. ok....signing off. shall start on my room..though it's kinda late. eew....tmr got medical.blood test, urine test..damn..i cant believe i misplaced the medical form again!!!!screwed.fuck. wad the heck. zipping off off and away..........~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home