eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Saturday, November 29, 2003

working girl

i'm officially a working class citizen of singapore. wow. i've neva worked so hard in my entire life. im renowned for my ultimate laziness and "slackerity",but ever since i started this shithole job at hilton with auntie christine..my feet r aching. yea, but working there is earning easy cash,an i get to learn abt cakes,chocs,pastries,and working in f&b makes me lose weight.i dont feel lyke eating any of the cakes, and ahhaa..finally learn how to do girly stuff lyke tie ribbons,make bows. mind over matter. but my feet still hurt. oh, had dinner with nic and anne today.ahhahahaa. genki.bad service. fucked up service. ahhahaha. but....nic and i decided, joanne, u can have the two plates that u all dumped on me for your xmas pressie....oops....that was supposed to be a surprise. ahahha.okok.im bored. wanna go embassy tmr.my mom allowed it.she said "No bar-top dancing for you,i dont wanna pay fees for damages." wad an ass she is. as if i wld get on and boogie there. ahahha. oh yea..nic got her tattoo today. after a so-called year of pondering,ahaha..she and he sudden "craving" for holy trinity sign. mad girl.but after crazily flipping through the motifs books at borders. fucker-roonie...my feet r freakin' aching to the max. urgh. feel lyke ripping the damn hush puppy court shoes apart. flicking the leather pieces away fro me..flecks here n there. hehhee.oh yea...silly cow girl got her medievel-celtic-looking thing from a bloody book that she bought. ahha. ok, i conspired it, i told her to buy the book.ehhehe. not bad lar her design. pretty cool. makes me wanna get my animal tattoos. fine..i can hear all the sniggering right at this moment. yes, im weird. i want dragonflies,gecko n frog tatz. ahhaha. im an avid animal lover. but now bitches on my body please. dragonflies!!!!!wad's more, i forked out some cash for her tatz, and it makes me even more tempted to do it. to the brink off, wanting to get off the bus. woah..but hers was a bleedy-weedy.heh. omg...temptation is strong shit. want my dragonflies.but i want it in sucha a crazily prominent place.god..how to hide it from my over conservative dad?nah, but if it's done, they wont blow $10,000 on lasering it off. heh.that wld be insane. am i right? god...im not having any doubts at all. im ready, steady, all for it. bring it on.im not scared of the pain,just the hell i wld get from my parents.damn. shall think it over tonight. as if. im gonna sleep peacefully now. ahahaa. god....heart palpitations. ok,nvm. will live for tomorrow.

maybe im being hasty, but i really want my dragonflies. ok. think i shall get them after xmas. i cant get one while im working at hilton. it wld be uncomfortable. wad nonsense gibberish am i yabbing abt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home