eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

knowing myself

KNOWING MYSELF. is this smthg just any tom,dick or harry cld answer? nopes,i doubt it. it's smthg answerable when our life is finally over and when we flip through the pages and point out the mistakes,the good times,the habits,the routine.if u get wad i mean. im splurting nonsense again.but i tend to understand my own gibberish. i just find it comfortable to write/type tthan to say all these things,coz sometimes,it's just tt spur of the moment thing.ok. knowing myself,all i know is tt im indecisive,impulsive, exuberant, impatient, oh, and just childish.a brat. immature. neva or hardly ever serious abt anything. that's me. think i'll tell me mom abt d-fly. dunno. i am still the "terribly-afraid"-of-my-parents kinda girl. neva challenge my parents. esp my mom. it's a losing battle. talking back,slamming doors, showing temper tantrums, it's all in vain. all i wld gain wld be slaps,shouts and caning. yeps, tell me, which insane parents still cane their kids with a cane these days? mine. sheesh. so i dunno how me mom(she's the dominant parent,ruler of our little kingdom) wld react to it. im not feeling foolish abt it. just,undecided. i am not a decision maker.it says so in my astrological sign. Gemini. hehehehe. im becoming mighty superstitious,and starting to believe in the stars. but stars r sucha lovely thing.



My life is rated R.
What is your life rated?


wad nonsense?i lead a normal, healthy, clean life. rated R...must be joking. then wad abt the promiscuous pple?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home