eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

something accomplished

ok...just sent out an enquiry to the Texas A&M University. im quite eager for them to reply. *cross fingers* hope they would satisfy my eager mind. ok, planning on studying there, so i had better do well in poly, if not then im pretty darned screwed. ok, shall send out several more of these "questionnaires" to the US unis. really wanna pursue my ambition!!!!! urgh. empty goals.

ok, ive been screwed twice over in 2 days. first was yesterday, when some pple screwed me over by so-called telling the lecturers that i wasnt there and that my attendance had been marked. then today, im greeted with an sms from the fucking class rep, that read:"where the fuck are you?" and snother that says "you will be debarred." thanks alot pple. now i truly believe that the only pple that i can trust, and who wld truly help are my ij pple. wad fuck to these poly idiots think their playing at? wanna screw me over, just do it to my face. tell me that you're gonna do it, dont shy away, and then change the story when you're telling it to me, pretending to be on my side. im a very confused person, but im not easily led on. so please, i lyke pple to be upfront with me. dont go changing this and twisting that, till it becomes some sympathy story. fuck all of you. i dont need to keep you all as friends. i got enough of those. you're all just acquaintances, just pple to fill that void that this poly leaves me in. im not very good at ignoring others, so that's why i dont hate pple for long. coz, i love conversation, i love laughter, on the outside it seems as though the world's a happy place, but inside im feeling real sulky. feel lyke whining, but i hate whiners. oh well, life aint always blissful. so all you suckers..just leave me be. dont need you to justify what i shld or shld not be doing.

ahhh.....feeling so darn satiated. had lasagne!!!!yea yea yea. mom's friend made it again,everythime she makes some, she wld send some to me as well. rocks!! the best. 10 times better than those stingy portions that they sell in restaurants and such.

ok.done for the night. just cant get the fact that my classmates are such dudders outta my head. so, gonna go get some sleep over these shitenings(lyke happenings, but shitified.) later on. moving on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home