eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

-PITCH DARK-

OH MY GODD!!!!!!!!!!!!it was so dark and creepy! ok,due to the fact that i had been in school earlier,and they were just sharing ghost stories.wow,ngee ann is actually haunted,i never knew,now, it creeps me out,can feel goosebumps,coz its the places i go to,like the toilet. urgh. cripes! oh, had psf meeting, so shaiful received a call saying his area had a blackout,everyone was laughing. fine, i found it extremely funny,as he was concerned about his fish/stingrays. oh,thanks to the ghost stories,i decided to stay under lighted areas as i trudged home. you know what freaked me out the most? the moment i stepped into the house,and switched on the toilet light to take a shower, BOOM! total darkness. being the coward that i am,i immediately called for my dog to come to me.ahahaha. then i blindly dashed to the sofa,knocking over several things in the process. ahhahaha. sitting in pitch darkness,(thank god i live high up,so the air was cool) dog on lap,door ajar,the neighbours were making so much noise.you know what my biggest relief waS? that i was not stuck in the elevator when the power failure occurred.thank god. i wld have screamed like a maniac,though i wouldn't admit that to anyone if it had happened. what if,im alone,then suddenly,i feel as though im not alone anymore! eeKs!!!im scaring myself now.damn.gotta sleep alone in a bedroom somemore.wish my sis wld move back in.aaahhhhh. scary.

i wasted my day away today.(wow,how many '-ays' were there in tt sentence?hahah) IS in the morning.totally sucked. POM is shit-ass boring,the woman has a cool name, 'kendra',but she's such a long-winded bore. then COM Issues.god. not exactly thrilled with the people sharing that subject with me. kinda regret,wanna go switch to smthg else.damnit. nvm.just gotta live with it. arrived home almost 1pm,then,took a nap.woke up at 5+.late for psf.damn.ahhaa. i need to have time management lessons,maybe tt kendra woman can teach me. ok. school in the evening,they tied up loose ends,and planned some funding thingy.then they had another round of truth or dare up for dibs. wow,it seems to be a growing trend to play it. unlucky me.im always unlucky.always 'tio'. twice. grrr.truths are too boriing.dares,too..erm...concentrated on one subject. ok.shall spare all my readers the details. but it was funny. anyhow,my spine tingles whenever i think of the tales from the (ngee ann)crypt. *ting*. ahhaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home