eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Sunday, June 27, 2004

True Blue - An IJ Arts Fest

3rd to 4th July 2004
Chijmes



ok,finally found out when it happens!!this coming weekend!!! wow, sure to see tons of pple there. so come on,let's show some ij spirit! *life has been quite a drag since leaving ij,so yea,of course im excited!*

gahh...school starts tomorrow.kinda dreading and anticipating it both at concurrent times. sheesh. dreading?coz my first lect (mind you,at 8am...means i cant watch my czech vs denmark match tonight!! but my czechies,pls win!!!) is ipc,screw ong lai lar. gonna sit in with a buncha freshies.awkward once again.wonder if anyone else failed ipc...ahahha.im being evil,but at least i would have a companion. ok. cant wait to be 'reunited' with ben,yao,alvin,etc. plus,their all in the same class...and glad the lecturers understood me,and placed me in some of the same classes as them.phew. looking at my timetable now,it looks so bare!!! dear ong lai, looking at my pretty empty schedule,i could have fit in another module you know.u bitch lar. fail me coz of practical.what a lousy excuse. freaking hell. thinking abt it makes me pissed all over again. oh well. tomorrow i shall see her,at 8-fucking-am. shall send evil energy to her.give her the evil eye. buy myself a skinny little munjen voodoo doll and stick test tubes up its arse. oh,not forgetting to put some shit acidic liquid in it,then turning the test tube upside down,so her guts get sizzled.im a sadistic person,so sue me.

on to more heartier things. damn.the thoughts just strayed out of my mind.damn. damn. im making myself angry.ok. lighten up...lalalalalalala.

anyhow,rena,im so glad ur gonna be home soon. we must hang out ever so much,and i wanna meet shawn in person,as i missed out the last time. interrogate him.hahahahah. oh yes! another gathering!!!

*LISTEN UP PPLE!!! ANYONE UP FOR ANOTHER GATHERING/POT LUCK SOON? POSSIBLY IN 2 WEEKS TIME,WEEKEND. AFTER YOU MUGGAHOLICS EXAMS END.HAH. SMS ME YAR.AND ASK ARND. THE USUAL CROWD.meaning,same as the last party.*

p.s:did you pple notice that my html skills improved?ahahha.so proud of myself.no more that illiterate.yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home