eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Thursday, July 01, 2004

sodden

did i ever mention how muddle-headed i am? yeps. i am. smart ole' me though that after ipc prac,which is scheduled to end at 12,but ended at 11 instead, was a nice long break for me. so took a long, long break,not realizing that ABC lect starts at 12,NOT 1pm.stupid me. DOH! by the time i reached the bottom of the building,u know,the stairs to the M.E. block,i saw all the lecture pple streaming out. damnit. darn. grrrrr. felt so irritated. fine. next time,i'll have to staple the timetable to my arm. the pain would be a 'gentle' reminder that i have somewhere to go.

HOLLAND!!!!! ROCK ON MY BOYS!! i may love portugal, but HOLLAND,you're the underdogs,so i will support you. woo-hooo! it's gonna be a tough match,coz their both promising teams. VAN NISTELROOY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

but i love you too,my darling FIGO!!!!and Christianto ROnaldo!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home