eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

BRAND SPANKING NEW

heyyyyyaaa!!!!!!!!changed my layout,and the funky thing is, this skin has an assortment of colours!!!coool. catching the amazing race 5 now. damn tt show's good. such a turn of events. i like it.intriguing. anyhow, school is exhausting me. and i shall declare it here: i fucking hate ngee ann poly. the environment is just so different. though this isnt my 1st year here, up to now,i still cant get used to the place. and i know why. it's coz it has just come to my realization that i dont want to be here. nopes. oh well. what's done cannot be undone. and i still havent come up with a valid reason for passing registering myself into this school. lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home