eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Sunday, September 26, 2004

template switch

aint this a rad template? anyway, i dont know how to fit my links into it,as well as the tagboard, so if anyone stumbles upon this, please sms me and tell me how to fix it!!! i tried adding in my tag and links and stuff, but it just pops up in the weirdest of places. so yea. doing away with them for the time being. someone help me!!!!! thanx. if not, i guess i'll have to revert back to some shit ass template again. though the blogger customs are pretty cool nowadays. oh well. sticking to my guns(retro cars!) for the moment.

*im starting to like you more and more each passing day*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home