eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Monday, October 11, 2004

so sue me

what is it with people from poly? are you all that eager to grasp my attention? be in my bad books? i swear, i've never been irritated by so many people before. ever. so i think it's time to make things clear to those who are trying to cause some sort of "upheaval" about my blog. first of all, when i say smthg about someone, and if you dont know if it's you or not, then it;s not you. so butt out! when it is about you, then gladly, approach me and settle it, understood? now, since u all cant understand who im referring to in my "oh-so-simple-lingo", i shall put it bluntly. which means im leaving names. i dont care how much pride i break, how much ego is at stake, or give a damn about 'sensitivity'. i shall take the same suit as alvin, just list down the name, let it stand there naked for all to see. got it?

so there you go audrey. audrey, as in the one from my class. from poly. i havent a clue what your surname is at the moment, but i dont care to know., do i? so you wanna know the whole story? than ask your pal joansy over there. oh wait, shall i add some more salt to the ajinomoto filled soup? yes. dear joansy, your darling friend audrey msged me today, and asked if i was referring to her in my previous entry about a 'wretched' person. well, i said no, but she insisted on asking who. so she hit the nail on the head. and apologised for bothering me about it, with an added incentive that she was relieved it wasnt her. what a friend u got there, huh? fantastic. absolutely fabulous. u know, i dont like making enemies, but in this case, i dust my hands off of the two of you. stare at me all you want, or avoid my gaze at all costs, the pleasure is all mine. and whoever else is affected by this paragraph, kindly post your opinions on my tagboard. better yet, why dont u just tell the whole lecture about my growing dislike for a number of pple. yes. let's be open. tell me u hate me, so i know who to hate. aights? excellent. so glad we all have reached a mutual understanding.

ok. the original superman is dead. yes. D-E-A-D. christopher reeve, aka superman is dead. died of heart failure due to some complications during surgery or some shit like that. bloody hell. imagine, life on a cliffhanger, he managed to survive, managed to regain some muscle use, and now he dies off a simple thing. wtf. life can be an injustice.

**removing the video from my blog for the time being. some pple have been saying that it has caused their computer to lagg. so ok. but pls do admire the 'carnivale' pictures i posted up in the previous entry. coooool shit.

*******************OMG!!!!!!!!! THAT WAKEBOARDING INSTRUCTOR ON THE NEWS IS SOOOOOOOOO SUPER-DUPER HOTT!!!! LOOK AT HIS BODY! (ok, only the top half can be seen,but his beautiful arms!!!) AND HIS FACE IS SO CUTE. ANDREW MEADS!!!! OMG...TAKE NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home