eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

plight of injustice

as im sitting here on a decent easter sunday, albeit it didnt in the least bit feel like easter, i feel that life is quite fair. u reap what u sow. so im jsut hoping ive sowed enough to earn me a definitive passing into the next level of education. i'm still stuck on immunology. unfortunately, ive been the world's biggest bum; owing to the fact tt this subject totally throws me off focus, and that all the topics are somewhat linked,so i have to go crazy trying to understand the basics before progressing. how unfortunate. not. guess for once i realize that i deserved it. darn. i feel the strain now coz im not only studying for the sake of myself, but for someone else as well. yes, you, stupid ben ho. if i fail,it wld mean u wld have no partner for fyp. so here i am, trying my best, or at least what i think is my best. if not, failing really isnt sucha big deal to me. of course no one wants to fail, but i mean, you know when you'll fail. dont u all have that gut feeling? and no, im not talking abt those who have earn Bs' instead of As. tt doesnt count.

i want my chocolate eggs!!! *ransacking house frantically, determined to get a chocolate overload* dang. doenst seem to have any left. boo. im so unmotivated. help me. help me. help me. someone help me. i jsut feel like screaming for no particular reason at all. just feel like it. but of course, that would be nuts. what i really really feel like doing now is watching 'the nanny'. ahaha. seriously. i even rmb me imitating the episodes during mrs fernanado's math class in primary 4. omg. im innsane. i cant rmb wad T-cells do, but i can rmb wad happened, *gasp* - 10 years ago!!! van chung was always my acting & antics accomplice. heh. those were the days.

okok. shant waste time over useless stuff. i shall try to apply immunology in everyday context. it wld help greatly. and jsut for everyone's info, tt rubbish pasted on the immuno discussion board was posted by zhenyo, who farkedly used my account. arses. already make me sound like some desperado, asking for extra marks and rridiculous crap, then the other post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes fist in their faces* cows!!! as yao would say "moo cows!!!" cant u all 'sympathize'(does stupid action) with me too?hahaa. i have better taste than to pick **L***. oh puh-leez, spare me from the humiliation. dang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home