eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Congratulate me, please!

YEA!!!!!!! i'm being extremely childish, but....guess what? i managed to light the stove all by myself today!!! yes yes!!! i can cook!!! omfg!!! i can cook!!!! come on, give me some credit ok. first time playing with fire. okok, so it was some instant porridge packet, but no one was home, and im hungry! omg...im so proud of myself, i think i can move on to bigger things soon. no frying just yet.

so here's how my domestication is like: i dont know how to use a broom and dustpan to sweep up dirt, despite the countless classroom duties we all undertake in pri n sec school. also, washing dishes, sometimes, hmmm....little remnants stay behind, i mean it's not entirely my fault, those pizza cheese stains get all crusty and hard to scrub out. washing clothes....dump them in the machine? and cross my fingers hoping the colours wont run. coooking. my culinary education starts from the microwave and stops at the ovenette. that's it. but today i broadened my horizons by asking my brother, make that younger brother, on how to light the gas stove. fascinating.

next on my list of things to cook: i aspire to cook something. erm...i haven't thought what yet, but be patient will you, i'll think of something non-instant soon, and i pray it will come out edible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home