eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

an update before xmas, ok?

wow wow wow. i failed my driving test. but it's only the first time, so i cld try again - in march!!!! eeeks. what a long wait. anyway, here's a breakdown of the demerits i chalked up from that fateful day. ahhahaa.

4 points - fail to confirm safety
2 points - rolling backwards (slope, not enough strength to pull handbrake fully)
2 points - incorrect braking
12 points - fail to keep safe following distance (x2)
6 points - fail to slow down when approaching road hazards(i still dunno whatthis is for)
10 points - stop on pedestrain crossing(bloody bugger that stopped in front of me!!!)

total: 36 effing points

so tt's the breakdown of my car breakdown. ahahhaa. yea, none too heinous. my circuit was perfecto except for the slope part. i had the friendliest tester in the world, who liked to scare me by saying 'oh no!' which would then make me go into a tirade of 'oh no oh no oh no!!!'. hahahaha. so go ahead and laugh at my failure. i find it hilarious as well.

let me tell you how excited i am about christmas - !!!!! not at all. i dont know, once again i feel the xmas spirit lacking in me. maybe bcoz im worried about my common tests after that, or maybe because i have ben clearing my room for the past week to the point of exhaustion.

someone motivate me to study please. up till now i havent flipped through a single piece of schoolwork. blah. study joyce! focus! come on! hah. like real. i cant seem to convince myself. i'm so shitting myself.

i dont rmb what i wanted to say anymore. was it impt? i think not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home