eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

just browsed arnd...and found out that fucking girl is using the same blogskin as i. damnit. fuckit. urgh. wad a night. i cant believe it!!! i thought i wld be the only crazy person to use a beyonce blogskin. i dont even lyke her all that much. fuckit. great. just great. why am i getting so uptight over smthg so trivial? i dont know. maybe it's just coz it's her that's using the same skin as me, not some stranger or some person who's my friend, though friends rarely use same blogskins. god, im dying. plus, my shock overtook my fingers and i just tagged her board. thnk god i didnt invest in a tagboard!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home