eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Sunday, May 16, 2004

shuddup

urgh.so much for being able to enjoy the hols. parents = slave drivers. driving me insane. anyhow, these past few nights, i've been pushing my pentium II comp to its limits.haha. yes, been d/l multiple episodes of the L word,hah. quite funny. and dramatic. not bad. ok, i admit, i love the show.real good. should go d/l it pple, since it'll never get the chance to grace singapore tV sets.just realized one show is like 500,000+kb. helluva huge.and i've already d/l the 2hr pilot,and another episode. ok,enough said.

yes, smthg happned last night,no..in the wee hours of the morning.from 3.30am till 5am. ahaha. was on the phone.and lucky i looked at the clock,and had to hang up! i literally scrambled up my bed,switching off everything,but,i forgot to take my laptop into my room!!!nvm, just as i stretched my legs out onto the bed, my dad's alarm clock sounded! could hear him getting outta bed, and then, there was light again! so the lights,tv and fans just took a 2min rest.ahahhaa.my heart was beating so fast, it would have popped right out if it could. felt lyke i was some nifty-sneaky person.aahaahahaha. insanity takes over me once again. oh,the phone call was..i dont..partly impulsive,partly necessary. in a sense. don't u think it was informative? dont worry.no one would guess. i'll throw them off with mentionings of other things like, dont u find brad pitt oh-so-hott?ahahah. im so good at sidetracking,that i amaze myself at times.

oooh!!!! dear alvin is leaving for japan at this very moment!!!have fun yea!!! buy tons of useless souveniers for everyone!!!rmb, i want the japanese dildo with bunny ears, that vibrates at hyper speed!!!hah. sure, just remember not to become unrecognizable when u come back to sG...take care!!

*nothing eventful occurred today,except for the fact tt i woke up at 1.35pm, my bro woke up at 11am, and my sis(who's 9 yrs old) left the hse to get us lunch. weird. role reversal.parents were both working.aahhaa. at least i gotta have a good sleep-in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home