eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Sunday, April 11, 2004

tiny dancer

im totally in love with that song right now!!!! just watched "almost famous" for the upteenth time yesterday...and love that song so much...why didnt any of the american idols sing that for elton john week? rocks..been so long since i've heard it. yea....wanted to put as my blog song..but...elton john on a beyonce skin? tt's a no-no. ok. easter. was b0ring!!! went to cousin;s hse. the young 'uns enjoyed themselves swimming.. than all the guys went to help my godpa move furniture to their new home...so me, left there with most of the adults to fend off by myself.yes.brave me. omg!!!!!!!! the LION KING special updated edition is showing on disney now!!!!! omg!!!!!!!! gonna watch....gd bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love tt...little mermaid, aladdin and lion king are my all time favs....!!!!!!!!yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!happy easter.....~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home