eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

what's a mother to me?

oh, so how's the template everyone? F.Y.I.: it's a premade template from blogger. yea, i know this is my 2nd entry of the nite(technically,morning), but just gotta mention this. u would all think im evil after this. but, heck. yea, mother's day. so everyone was nice to their moms on thei day, but mine was working. and no, i didnt get her anything. why should i? this is gonna sound uber evil, but, really, she's just been snapping at my heels all year round. and i really cant tolerate it anymore. for every little thing,she just combusts. *sigh*. so for mother's day, my sis made smthg for her, my bro wrote one of his famous poems and bought a card, dad brought her for tim sum on monday,for lunch, and me...i just treated it like any other sunday. awaiting her scolding me. now, it's no more 'go and study', it's 'stop watching tv, dont u have anything better to do....' see how i live, see who i live with, it aint no brady bunch. it's...worse than the simpsons.we're dysfunctional, and have no love lost. as in, my parents dont treasure me as much as they do good-little-marcus and isabelle - the apple of their eye. im not displaying jealousy here, but, just wanna point out their unreasonableness(if there's such a word). suxx being me. ah well. at least i;ve got other things to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home