eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2004

easter is fast arriving

ooh la la. spent a dull day at home. waiting for jesus to die. ok. like watever.
for starters....MY TAG BOARD AIN'T TT BRIGHT!?!?!? is it? guess my comp screen is pretty dark. heh. will change it in due time. lalalalalalala. my back and shoulders hurt like fuck! dunno...was lyke tt since i woke up. help me...aches like hell...awww...oow....*twist-crack* yowch!! i want my easter eggs. chocolates. u make me so excited..and i dont wanna fight it..u make me blush..u are my SYGAR RUSH!!! yes. chocs..chocs...MmMmM... i can just smell them, taste them, feel them..be one with them. eat them. ahhaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home