eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

pooped

whoa....so tired. yeps..officially been in school for approx. 13 and a half hours!! omg. pooped out. oh. finally attended psf today, after a gazillion-million year absence. yes..fun as per usual. and tried out for some role. yea...looks lyke my holidays wld be busy, no chance of working and earning some cold hard cash. bleah! my vision is all blurry now...so sleepy....but my tv...must watch...tv....i love...ahha. oh..gonna be a an arts camp, quite exciting...cant wait. smthg zhenyou said shocked me today. wtf man. i cant understand why he's so adament on me trying to make friends with everyone in our LT. im not him, and i wont wanna be so freakily friendly to pple i cant click with, or despise. i mean, it wld just be awkward. sheesh. i guess im selfish.or being a bitch. to me, i can have the authority to hate you, but you cant hate me. yes. and zhenyou, if you get to read this, NEVER! and im really crossing my fingers that i would land back in f07. pls. anything but f06. anything but them. the whole blasted class. urgh. puts me off. oh well. whatever. oh. think i screwed up my physio. questions so familiar, yet answers so wrong. damnitfuckitnabeichaocheebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home