eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Sunday, May 09, 2004

sing when you're NOT winning

heyya! exams are overr...but the troubles has just begun! yeps. coming home from physio on fri, walking from amk mrt to a bus stop, i was lyke thinking in me mind, pls god show me a sign abt my exam results, when...RAM!!! heard a crashing sound directly behind me! great, i thought a car was gonna ram me down. no. but it was a sign. a motocyclist got rammed down by a taxi. him n the bike flew onto the pavement. the bike was shattered.literally,as in pieces flew everywhere,one woman was on the road,as she had been hit by debris,and went to retrieve her shoe from the road. the motorcyclist was pretty banged up. his helmet still on, curled on his side, clutching his leg, crying. his jeans had been ripped, blood oozing everywhere. someone asked if he was alrite..and he shook his head.pretty scary. well..here's the best part..dumb ole' me, thought i was freakin' smart dialled '911'. and waited. all i got was engaged tone. guess wad? not until later tt i realised singapore's emergency number was '995'. how dumb cld i have been? very apparently. too much american tV programmes i guess. ahah.ok, so guess i dont know if it's a bad sign or a good sign. im going with bad. haha.

ok...singapore idol everybody!!! why doesnt anyone wanna accompany me? it's all in the name of fun!! u think i can really sing? i just want to be crazy n enjoy myself..and yes..friends..pls be kind n come along. it's gonna be interesting. so what if it's a little humiliating? it's all in the name of fun, and pple know tt. but i think singaporeans dont know how to have fun..so im there to teach them. yeps. how kind of me to offer my services. ahahaha. oh well...buddies!! lend me your time for just a few hours....ahahaha. c'mon girls..and guys...u gotta admit, it wld be fun. i wld make it fun. heh...15secs of fame.ok, not seeking to fame, but seeking the enjoyment. be jovial pple, optimistic, maybe one of u all wld make the cut, i sure wldnt, but im all psyched about it. ahahhaa. ok. shall sign on for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home