eluding the real me

aqualung - jethro tull
the bravery - out of line
baha men - best years of our lives
micheal buble & nelly furtado - quando quando quando
rogue wave - endless shovel


shifted!!!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

what ever happened to _____

i was busy searching for the past semester's worth of lecture notes, when i chanced upon some of my old stories and poetry. ahahhaa. what the hell, i suddenly find all these vintage stuff when exams are around the corner. shows how much i really do clear my room - never! anyhoo, i feel kinda sad that my adolescent/pre-pubescent literary works seemed so interesting, i cant even think of a better word for interesting, in comparison to the crap that im NOT writing at all thesedays. yea, i havent written in ages. i feel so stagnant. i dont know what to write about. my imagination has run out of steam. maybe after exams i'll do smthg for myself. exams. help me pls. hah. i have nothing else to say about my mundane life. here's a breakdown of after school alone:

5pm - reach home from school
6pm - started downloading brokeback mountain part II
7pm - why no dinner yet? im starving!
8pm - thank god for sushi.
9pm - the fucking gay cowboys are still at it!!!! downloading i mean.
10pm - oh look, their showing 'raising helen' on star movies again
11pm - should i go online?
12am - oh look, adelyn's bday is over! shit, did i rmb to wish her? happy bday kwan!
1am - stop telling me to go to bed, mom.
2am - im starting to get bored with myself
230am - im here typing a redundant blog entry, just for the hell of it, and to irritate others.

so there's my life at home. for today. im a boring old fogey.

***i hate it when pple list out what they did for the day. drawing timelines of their daily life. ahhahahaa. i also love the irony i create for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home